Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vintage



Oh boy did I get lucky today! I have been wanting a little black bag for some time now, but none were the perfect fit. I would find a bag that was nice and would fill the need but it just wasn't fulfilling the "OMG I have to have that right now" factor. Then she found me today while I was shopping at a local thrift store. It was love at first sight, she had all the flare I was wanting in a compact 6"x8"x4" size. From the unique square shape to little gold accents and emblem, she screams fabulous.  For only $5.00 bucks she is a bargain, to say the least. I can't wait to take her out for a night on the town, or maybe just to the supper market, whichever comes first. Well there you have it folks a new fabulous vintage bag, I am such a lucky girl.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment