Friday, April 29, 2011

Rocking out to the 80's!!!!!

It all started with this jumper!


I have been feeling so 80's for the past few days (now I know I wasnt born in the 80's but they had a great impact on my cultural up bringing.) I have been jamming out to Billy Joel for the past few days while driving and yes ladys and gents he is rocking via cassette tape. How awesome is that? Yes they still have them and yes my car can play them. No judgement.



Oh and candy from the 80's totally rocking!
Can you say... poprocks? Ok now try it with a mouthful of these fizzy treats.


And now for some of the greatest movies of all time I absolutely Love Desperately seeking Susan, 16 candels, the breakfast club need I say more. Why dont they make movies like these any more? Really another comedy thats point is two disfunctional people getting together and then breaking up just to get back together again. I mean come on people get a new plot line.


Have a happy weekend!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. They don't make movies like that anymore because John Hughes died :_(

    I don't think people have the tolerance for those kinds of movies anymore anyways. They want it to be big and flash instead of a character examination like The Breakfast Club was. Kinda sad really.

    ReplyDelete