Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Five Favorite Things!


Oh to be a lazy dog, doesn't he have the good life. I would love my only job to be sun bathing and having people rub my belly all day. My Benjamen Franklin is the sweetest boy i have ever known. He always has my back whether I'm right or wrong, he is always there to greet me as i come threw the front door.  He jumps up and down, so excited to see his mamma. He is my best friend and he doesnt even have to try it just comes naturally.


I  love black & white photos there just classically timeless.


Sending and receiving letters in the mail.

eddimomie a delicious health snack.


new essie nail polish all glamed up for Easter.


This weeks love letter is by Alexander Pope.

Madam,
I have so much esteem for you,and so much of the other thing, that, were I a handsome fellow, I should do you a vast deal of good: but as it is, all i am good for, is to write a civil letter, or to make a fine speech. The truth is, that considering how often and how openly I have declared love to you I, am astonished (and a little affronted) that you have not forbid my correspondence, and directly said, see my face no more! It is not enough, madam, for your reputation, that you have your hands pure from the stain of such ink as might be shed to gratify a male correspondent. Alas! While your heart consents to encourage him in this lewd liberty of writing, you are not (indeed you are not) what you would so fain have me think you- a prude! I am vain enough to consent, and so I write on-
But, in order to be as innocent as possible in this epistle, I will tell you news. You have asked me news a thousand times, at the first word you spoke to me; which some would interpret as if you expected nothing from my lips: and truly it is not a sign two lovers are together, when they can be so impertinent as to inquire what the world does. All I mean by this is, that either you or I cannot be in love with the other: I leave you to guess which of the two is that stupid and insensible creature, so blind to the other's excellence and charms.

Have a great Wednesday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment