Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter overload!!

Part one!!!!


Our church did a picnic in the park on Saturday. I took a very close family friend's daughters Kaylee and Paytion. They had a egg hunt, cookie decorating and lots of fun games for the kidos.


Mom & the girls




After the hunt we went back to the house and dyed easter eggs. I love dying eggs it reminds me of times spent with my cousins growing up and dying eggs together and laughing about how silly julie is and the goofie things she comes up with.


Payton was so funny she kept trying to dye three eggs at once.


After our fabulous egg dying the guys came over for dinner and Guesstures. I dont know if y'all are big family game nighters but our family deffinatly is. It is just such a time of bonding and love shared through the competitiveness of playing a game together.


I cant believe how big she is getting!
Only 10 and she is my hight.
And then there is my snuggle bug.


Part two!!!



Mom and i have family friends that moved out here from delaware like us, we do most holidays together. on sunday we enjoyed a delightful dinner at their home.



Mikie and I

Me and my sweet Mackenzie enjoying our desert.




Easter was celabrated with a bang this year just how it should be, to rejoyce that our saviour has concored the grave.

Good night Monday!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment