Friday, April 15, 2011

PAINTING THE TOWN RED!

And every other color we can think of...


My best friend J and I dont spend one on one time together much these days. So imagine my surprise when im sitting at work and I get a text " Improv tickets $12.00 me and you." im like heck yes, lets go! We get there and are seated front row, awesome I know right. We had the best time the show was hilareous. The preformers came on and off stage right next to me. I could touch them, well actually I did touch them. To you comedians out there if you felt something brush your side as you walked up that was me. Anyway back to my story we leave the improv and decide to go to Mill Ave.

waiting for the show to start.


Look how close I was to the stage.

 We get to the paid parking area and we both realize we dont have cash. We are trying to talk the guy into just letting us park since it is already 10pm, that doesnt go over too well. If only i had bigger girls I could have dazzeled him. Then J begins to look through out his car for spare change and did we hit the mother load. We began paying this guy in quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennys. We dug out a total of five bucks. Now he was wishing he would have just let us park for free, counting all that change. We head to the strip.


Along the way we pass this street preformer he was pretty good and I got this awesome picture of him. We then decided to see one of the funky movies at this theater that only plays independent films. They ended up being closed for the night. Did that stop us? No we goofed arround taking pictures in front of their doors.

Ok ok ok so I goofed off taking pictures in front of their doors, you caught me.


Urban outfitters is always open late so we headed in and began browsing. It wasnt long before we realized we were the only ones in the store, so we started a dance off, well really i just started dancing like a oaf and jw got suckerd into joining me. Partly because he couldnt let me dance like a dork alone in a store. I mean come on he's my best friend he couldnt leave me hanging.
While J was in the dressing room I half bumped half danced into this guy. He was checking out sun glasses, guess we werent alone after all. I picked out a pair told him I liked his hair and that he needed to take a picture with me. He obliged.


This wall was so cool that I just needed a pic with it.

As our evening wrapped up we headed to the candy store and oh the fun we had in there. I bought razzels (whtch i plan to blog about later) and JW bought at least five diffrent candy bars. He kept saying they were for his family, but I know they're hidden under his bed right now. That wraps up our evening and I am so happy I got to share it with you!

Happy Friday

xoxo

1 comment: