Monday, June 4, 2012

Its monday already? how did that happen?


This weekend I had my schedule jam packed. Every day there was something going on. By the time Sunday came I was pooped. I left the house Sunday to teach Sunday school, as I was on the way home I popped into Walgreen's and grabbed a pint of sherbet and headed home. I boarded myself up in the house for the rest of the day, turning off my cell, popping Harry Potter into the DVD player and digging into my sherbet as fast as I could, no bowl needed, just me and the carton. Halfway through my sherbet infused Happy Potter bender I put away the carton and started putting my new sewing room together. As I got started I became more and more excited, no more sewing supplies strewn about the house, and I mean it was everywhere people. Now I have bins for all my needles, scissors and fabric, amongst many other sewing gizmo's. Overall I'm very happy with how it all turned out. When I finally had the room just the way I wanted it, I popped in the next disk in the HP series, slunk down in my new chair and got to work .The sound of my sewing machine humming away along with the movie was utter bliss. I sat there for a couple hours working in peace, no more digging around trying to find this or that it was all in its place and I was one happy lady. Now I can just sew at my leisure, without having to dig everything out. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. here are a few clips from mine.











1 comment:

  1. Did you put that Singer to use? What a nice antique. :-)

    ReplyDelete