Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'll take the B.B.Q. ribs!



Friday night my friend Jason and I went out to dinner at Joe's B.B.Q. for some scrumptious food and deep conversation. When we got there, Jason turns to me and says "i have never eaten here." I look at him dumb founded, quickly recover and say prepare to have your world rocked. Yes guys it is that good.  



We waited our turn in line and finally when we go to order, before the lady can quite finish her sentence, I say I want the ribs. Well apparently I was really excited to eat because I have no idea where that came from, or maybe it was that I was thinking about it all day, practically salivating at work. They load up our trays, we pay and find a good seat in a somewhat secluded area so that we can talk about all the junk we need to get off our chests, without being distracted by all the other family conversations.




After we finished our delicious food and we had unloaded all our concerns/goings on in life on each other (mostly mine) we found ourselves relaxed and ready to tackle new adventures. So we made a summer bucket list. We thought of fun inexpensive things we would like to experience this summer. Here is a bit of the list that I can remember.

* Make sure Laurel's camera is charged(it died as soon as we got there and Jason had to use his phone)

* Ride light rail to down town Phoenix and walk around.

* Ride light rail to Tempe and explore all the historical buildings and pubs.

* Have a pool party on the first official day of summer

* Cliff jumping

*Tubing down the river

*Hike the natural bridge

*Find dive bars with live bands


Because Jason had never been to down own Gilbert before, we decided to walk around and check out all the fun things they had going on. (and took lots and lots of pictures)








I hope you find some summer magic this week.

xoxo

1 comment: