Thursday, June 21, 2012

customized

I found a bathroom on Pinterest that was exactly the look I wanted to go with when redoing my bathroom. Only problem was, I didnt plan on laying down that kind of dough to improve my space, so I found a nice cloth shower curtin on sale at Target in the exact color and decided to make my own.


What you'll need:
Shower curtin
Fabric paint 
Contact paper
foam brush
scissors


Using cotact paper cut out your desired design, peel off backing and firmly stick to your intended area of fabric.

Once your patern is laid, using your spunge brush, paint your stenciled out areas. I found it easier to paint along the contact paper first, then fill in the rest as you go. 


Allow drying time and botta bing botta boom you have a one of a kind shower curtin. I plan on using the techniqe on other fabric, like clothing. I am still looking for items to complete the space but im very excited to see it coming along gradually.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment