Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mustache anyone...




This weekend Ryan turned 12. I still cant believe it, he's getting so big. His party was a mustache theme and his lovely moma did a fabulous job with all the hand made mustache inspired decorations. For his birthday I got him a mach10 water gun, and as a special surprise I bought a pack of water guns for the rest of the kids so we could have a backyard water war(yes, I include myself with the kids when it comes to water war!). Oh boy did we have fun, minus the fact that half of the water guns were broken. Great faulty manufacturing Target, we managed to have a blast anyway. With Ryan being the only boy we all teamed up against him and his fancy water gun for a little girl power. With soaking clothes and shivering bodies we came inside and sang a timeless song of birthday wishes and watched this freshly turned 12 year old blow out his candles and make a special birthday wish.
xoxo






1 comment:

  1. awww Laurel you are like the Sister I've always wanted!!!! We love you sooooo much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete