Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Loves

1) cap ; H&M 2) Dress ; Zara 3) Shoes ; H&M
4) Sunscreen ; Neutrogena 5) Zuko 6) Clutch ; H&M

I have been going gaga over coral tones lately. Every so often I go through color fazes where the only color I want in my life, is the one im addicted to. Meaning when shopping im drawn to that particular hue. As of now that color is coral. With finals being over I finally have had the time to take a breath and am now getting jazzed about all the wonderful summer happenings. I cant wait to eat cool Popsicles on hot summer day, after playing volley ball, and traipsing through down town Scottsdale in a flowing dress with my hair pulled back off the nape of my neck, ducking in and out of little boutiques escaping the summer heat. Oh summer you and I are going to enjoy ourselves.

Its Friday!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment