Monday, April 16, 2012

21 Jump Street







Saturday, my friend Steven picked me up for dinner and a movie at the Ipics Theater. We got there early and just decided to valet park.  Good thing we did because we got our valet validated at the restaurant we ate at. (Awesome) We got to Ipic cinema and instantly realized we were under dressed. There are ladies in dresses and heels and guys in button downs and dress shoes.  I was in a tank and jeans and Steven was in a tee with a grenade on it. We Buy our tickets for the later show and bop across to the H and M to buy some new clothes. We set a time limit of 20 min to find an outfit, so we split up. I found this elegant white dress with leather trim, and just as im headed to the dressing room Steven finds me with a crisp white shirt and a black vest. Oh yea, we were styling. We wait in the dressing room line, because for some reason at that time every person in the whole store is trying on their clothes as well. Finally we get our dressing rooms and change but then there’s a problem, I have on black undies, oh no!  I rush into the undie area and grab a pair of cream ones to take their place. After we check out we duck into the bathrooms and change into our new clothes. (Which were quite inexpensive) Now having this bag of old clothes, we head back to valet.  The guy we had was such a sweetheart he rushed our clothes to the car with out even a backward glance. Now with business taken care of we head off to dinner and to wait for our show time. We walk into the restaurant and the waitress asks "do you have a reservation"; I look at her like a deer in the headlights and say "no did we need one?" She smiles and says no we have an open table, then gives me a quick look over and says nice dress. Steven and I look at each other and smile. On the way to our table Steven looks at me and says (only loud enough for me to hear) "its all about the dress". Dinner was fabulous!  We ordered a delicious pizza and the best macaroni and cheese ever. All we could talk about was how our childhood could never be looked back on the same way when it came to mac and cheese, it was that good. As we wrapped up dinner we still had time to kill so we walked around and looked at the mini water show they had going. Finally it was time for us to get our seats. We saw 21 jump street in the most luscious seat I had ever been in. Ipic is like the Rolls-Royce of movie theaters. Im telling you it is defiantly something you need to try. Hope everyone had as good a weekend.


Happy Monday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment