Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas overload...

I know, I know Christmas is over but I just couldnt find a way to tell you all about it with out giving you a book. So im going to do a picture journal with a few of my blurbs instead.

Christmas eve!
Yes that is a wii in her hands and those are real tears.



wooohoooo! She got the rock!!!




Its tradition to go to my mom moms for Christmas eve dinner and presents. It was always so exciting to open presents the night before Christmas with my cousins.


Christmas day!!










The whole family together.





The first time we have all been together for Christmas since 2006




Home!!!



Birthday!!!





Best birthday cake ever.






The family and I took a trip to Hagley for my birthday.



Had an epic, awesome Christmas over all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment