Monday, January 23, 2012

adventure is afoot...


The newest adventure to add to my list was hiking Wind Cave Trail. It was funny we even ended up there in the first place because we were headed to a different trail but got lost.  Instead of this being a disaster it ended up being pretty awesome. The hike was good, not too strenuous so that our group of all hikers could enjoy it.


The hike started off moderate, but as you get to the top the trail gradually becomes more of and incline and at the end, you guessed it there is a small cave.



There were these fun hallowed out holes in the wall and while we were waiting for the rest of our group to catch up we took a few fun pictures. My friend Jason kept calling me adventure woman, and joking that I should have my own show, cause I kept wanting to move on quickly. I didnt like stopping, I get into this mode while hiking where all I can see is whats in front of me and moving forward is the only option. Its almost like a trance or a high or something, it just makes me feel so alive pushing my body to new heights and lengths till my body is literally begging for mercy, and then I push it one step further, just to know that I can prevail through it.


Yoga pose!!!



The gang Scottie, Hope, Me, Jason, and Jen.


We made it yay!!! The top was gorgeous you could see over the whole valley. We stopped and had a snack and tried to depict what all the mountain ranges were before us.


You didnt think I would leave you without one of my signature awkward poses did you now?

Happy Monday Loves.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment