Friday, December 16, 2011

Channeling my inner Miss Congeniality

Senior picture!

Lately I have been feeling like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality. I think I'm hilarious, others not so much. My mother gets it, but not always everyone else. All I keep thinking is at least she thinks I'm funny. Sandra says this while cramming a bagel into her mouth.  I however I think this as the room goes silent and im the only one laughing, as i have cracked myself up and now im snorting. Its not really as bad as I make it out to be, but really I do get those awkward moments where people give me the look of what in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is she talking about?. Problem is I change subjects with out telling people.  I just expect them to follow along with my maddness. Example, I was at work this week and i was helping a women named Pam. It took me every fiber of my being not to start doing the whole step brothers skit where they have the whole Pamd Pan situation. To me that would be freaking hilarious, to her probably not so much, and probably would have cost me my job. Luckily the proffesional side of my brain decided to be a part of the work day and kept my big mouth shut. But if you guys have ever seen that movie its a great scene and if you havent seen it, you need to. You will then truly understand how great that moment would have been.


Happy Friday!!!!!
9 days till Christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment