Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sarcasim and foot in mouth...


If you dont know by now, my humor is normally that of the sarcastic kind. Well, lately it has run me into some trouble. Im at work helping this Doctor, and he is just going on and on about how great his pratice is and how wonderful all his staff is, you know THAT GUY! Anyways, this lady and I are just taking it all in, rolling our eyes at each other.  Then he says it, "well actually, our doctors, meaning Me, are pretty great too". Well guys, I lose it. I start laughing and say "seriously?". Well Doc gives me the look of death, and all that passes threw my head is oooh probably not the best idea to say that out loud.  Sure did take down Mr. arrogant's ego a few notches, maybe now his head will fit threw the door to leave. Yup folks, i did it, i opened my mouth really big and shoved my foot in it. Moments like this just happen, I dont know what to tell you, i just think im funnier than others do i guess. Problem is most people dont get it. I have a really dry sense of humor and you know what, it suites me just fine.

Its Tuesday! Can i get a woot woot.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. WELL now I am curious, what do you do? Occupationally that is. I've never gotten a chance to use the word occupationally. This is exciting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really dry sense of humor too! Definitely has gotten me into trouble a time or to:-) My Dad always said I should either be a comedian or a lawyer (because of my sarcastic wit and charm of course...and I could talk my way out of anything). We're a special bunch:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happens to me all the time. I am also a very sarcastic person so when I joke around with people, they think I'm just being an ass or that I'm completely serious. It has definitely cost me. I think I hear myself differently than other people hear me and that could be the problem. Honestly though, it sounds like the guy needed to be taken down a bit. I just hope you don't get in trouble for it.

    ReplyDelete