Friday, November 11, 2011

Q. & A.

Found some get to know you questions and  thought it would be fun.
Jacket: Express, Dress: Francescas,
 Leggings: Down East Basics, Boots: Pennys

1. Why were you given your particular name?
My mother really liked the name Lauren but wanted me to have a unique name, so switched the N to L and bam there it was.
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
My favorite thing at the moment is to spend alone time in the morning reading my Bible.
3. What is your favorite book?
Hunger Games!!!!
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Don't have one.
5. What is your favorite sport?
Is dancing everywhere you go a sport? No! Ok then I will go with none.
6. What is your favorite song?
I've got you (Thompson Square)

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well I never plan on growing up so next question.
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I like best about myself that I laugh and smile A LOT!
9. Do you like to sing?
I love to sing like a goof around my house, in the car, in the store anywhere really. No shame guys I know I'm off key, you don't need to tell me.
10. Do you like to dance?
Yes, Everywhere!
11. What is your favorite type of art?
I like art that makes you think.
12. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Not going to lie, i either check on Blogger updates or Pinterest.
13. What is the strangest thing you ever did?
I went to the tallest building in Phoenix with my PIC (mother) and went to the top floor and looked at the entire valley.
14. What was the last film that really moved you?
Blind Side!!!!!
15. What's your favorite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?
I love mornings that i just wake up on my own and the first thing I do is thank God for the day.
16. What's the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still listen to it?
Spice Girls, Spice up your life. Who am I kidding I loved them and would still listen to them.
17. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats)?
Jet Pac!! Nuff said.
18. Your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans
19. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who with?
I would go to New York City with whoever wanted to come along for the ride.
20. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? 
When i was 10 I wrote a book on all the things i would be before I became a teacher, and needless to say I think a career as Michelle Quan is out of the picture.  I am in school to become a teacher though. 


Now you guys know a little about me, what are some fun things about YOU?

The weekend is here!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment