Monday, November 21, 2011

Dripping in sparkles...


Found these little beauties and HAD to have them. I have been wanting sparkly shoes now for a year.  I dont know if you have ever been on the hunt for something, but it seems like its just not going to come around. Like its saying how bad do you want me? Well I found them and im in love. So who out lasted who sparkly shoe making elfs? Because we all know shoes aren't made by shoe makers, but secret little elfs who come out at night. Yea I got their number, thanks to the movie Elf I know how it really goes down.










This also happens to be the place where J and I had our senior prom. We couldnt resist having a picture taken in the same spot we had our prom one taken. We call it prom 2.0



Well my sparklies and I met just in time for the wedding I was attending Friday. It was a few hours before and I still had no clue what shoes i was wearing with my dress. So I hopped in the car went to the shoe store and the rest is history. Made my self pretty and got to the wedding just in time. You might say I'm one that lives life as it come at me, not always thinking ahead. But never the less we had a blast. Joe and Monika (bride and groom) looked fantastic and their wedding ceremony was one of the most beautiful ones I have seen. It was so personal to them and all of us felt its warmth, and someone may have become a little teary eyed. One problem with the new shoes, NO traction! Yea practiced in the store and every thing was fine even did some of my dance moves, but that didnt prepare me for cobble stones. I looked a little like a toddler playing dress up in her mothers heals, but i was determined to make it through. So I lasted til dinner, hey I couldnt be biffing it on the dance floor while I shook my grove thing.





I give Props to Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) I dont know how that lady does it. Four hours and my calfs are still hurting. Oh and dont even get me started on Barbie, that girls been rocking heals for years and her posture is impeccable. Over all had an amazing night even when the zipper malfunctioned on my dress, didnt stop me, just made me dance harder and faster so no one would notice it. Hard to see a silly little zipper when the person its attached to is a dancing machine. All anyone can think is "how is she having a seizure and dancing at the same time?". Hope you guys had as good of a weekend as I did.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE sparkly shoes!!!

    The wedding looks awesome :)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fantastic wedding! and those shoes? I think you'll get plenty of mileage out of them!

    ReplyDelete