Saturday, September 17, 2011

renewed giddieness





So its technically fall, but out here in Arizona we're still experiencing the 90 degree weather.  Our mornings have cooled off considerably, making it enjoyable to spend time outside again.
Also with the New cooler temp, I have become inspired. I have gone gung ho and rearranged funiture in my bed room and the front room and have decorated galore. There is just something about the change in the weather that gives me new hopes for whats to come. With all the holidays and hot tea in the mornings coming, i am giddy. I am so excited to be able to wear sweaters and boots again and to go for a walk with out melting with in the first minute. So i am welcoming the change with open arms and a smile.



 
Happy Saturday
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment