Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things that make me, ME



when I'm sad, the way i cheer up is to drown my sorrows in a can of frosting and blare Cher from my stereo. normally by the second spoonful I'm singing along in a strained sobbing hiccupy voice, but by scoop three the frosting is all but forgotten and I belt "i don't need no sympathy" (words to the song by Cher) and begin to feel empowered and out of my sad funk.

When i am happy, just living on life, you will catch me singing and dancing. This will happen anywhere, but if I'm at home it is 3 times worse because normally i have no pants on and my dance moves become more ridiculous.

When I am deep in thought or stressed or anxious about something I take the end of my hair and twirl it around the outer side of my mouth. I normally don't realize I'm doing it until its pointed out to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment