Monday, July 25, 2011

spotonatiney

This weekend had no planning involved... I woke up late Saturday. first time I have slept-in, in over a year excluding sick days. After class my lovely friend Cami called to see if I wanted to go to Captain America with another great friend Mike. Well of course I was in, they picked me up and we headed for a quick dinner before our movie. We went to Paradise Bakery and got to talking, and you know what, we missed our movie. Well that did not ruin our evening, we went shopping instead.  Well actually, we goofed around instead.


In dillards we played marco polo and took pictures next to random things. While roaming through the isles, we found a lovely  cardboard cut out of Justine Beaber.  With self restraint we did not borrow him without permision from dillards.  He was left in his place next to the perfume.


While roaming the mall we pased a nail salon.  Mike stopped and started staring at a women getting her nails done. She soon realized and the look of horror on her face was priceless.


To wrap up our evening we tried on hats at the old navy.


*****


Sunday was miss Ambers birthday she turned the big 7.



She received wonderful gifts from all the people that love her.


Me, Halley, Amber, Cami, and Becky

All of us ladys got together and took a picture to freeze this day in time.

*****



My new fablous hair bow from mrs. Becky!


Happy Tuesday!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I FINALLY SAW IT!!!! <3 We are so blessed that you are part of our family! We love you!

    ReplyDelete