Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ice Ice Baby........

Dun dun dun dudda dun dun

I love that song from Vanilla Ice. I breakout singing it all over, in the kitchen, the car, even at social gatherings. Yes I'm that person, the one that doesnt know the words and cant stop laughing because the song cracks me up. People give that song a hard time but i love it. It makes me grin from ear to ear with its funny word play.
I went to see Mr. Poppers Penguins last night with my Mom.  First off, it was silly and cute; and secound off, dont judge!  I know its for kids but I am a huge fan of Jim Carry. As the movie wraps up and the end credits begin, Ice Ice Baby comes on.  I get a silly grin on my face and sing along. As we're leaving the theater i turn to my mom and say that song will play at my wedding. She laughs and says oh yea!




You know you love Ice Ice Baby too.

Happy Thursday!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment