Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ill jump if you will






Saturday a group of us got together and went up to Sedona for a good hike and some cliff jumping. It was a great hike.  By the time we got to the water, we were all hot and ready to get wet. Dawn and I hiked most of the way in together and by the time we got there, she convinced me to jump off a cliff into the water with her.  I was like ok just a little one. When it was our turn to jump we grabbed hands counted to three and threw our bodies off the side of a cliff. Yea we're pretty cool.  Getting out was a little more difficult then getting in, but our friend Daniel was very kind and grabbed our hands and lifted us up out. Hey its good to have friends in high places. The rest of our day was spent indulging in picnic foods singing songs and swimming. The hike back was much more strenuous considering we used our energy swimming and cheering at the top of our lungs for the next person to jump.  That being said, I wouldn't change anything, not even my sunburned body. Yea I really need to listen to people and use more sunscreen, stop thinking I'm super women just cause I threw my body off a cliff and lived. I am blessed for all the new friendships I made and spending time in the outdoors. 

xoxo 











1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks like SO much fun! It reminds me of a movie!
    (And you have the cutest background on your blog--so pretty!)

    Love,
    Sarah

    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete