Friday, October 7, 2011

Crisp and clear


Fall is here baby!!! Its like over night the cool air has come in and the light jackets come out. Oh how I love this time of year, it is special to me. The way everything has a new light and new smells. Apples and apple cyder and apple pie, all the sweet treats that make fall more enjoyable. I'm bursting with excitement here guys.


Went for a little walk this morning before class to get my fill before i have to sit in a stuffy old classroom. (blaaa) I'm sure all the parents passing by were like what in the heck is this chick up to, as they were rushing about there day and getting their kids to school. I was just taking some me time, and being outside enjoying our first taste of fall does it for me folks.


Have a happy Friday!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that first photo is beautiful! i love your jacket with the apples!

    ReplyDelete