Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beating time is a loosing fight...


I enjoy life and try to live it with a fiery passion. Being kind to others, giving back to the community, just giving that stranger a pearly smile, whatever it takes. I'm high on life.  Each day is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it. I have a customer that comes into my store daily.  He's the sweetest old man, and he told me just the other day that he loves how I'm always smiling.  That made my soul fill with joy, and i couldn't help but flash him a grin. Now don't get me wrong i have my bad days to, and trust me there are some duzzies, but i choose not to hold on to that. Instead i hold on to the good stuff, like the memories of my brothers and me playing baseball in the front yard, or the rush after getting to the top of my first mountain (camelback 9years old) or even my kids in Sunday school using me as a human jungle gym, smothering me in their love. I love this life and i intend to live it as God has written it for me. I am his servant to use as he so desires.


Happy Sunday!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment