Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sedona getaway...

Went to Sedona for the weekend and its was a much needed trip. We hiked Bell Mt, it was quite the hike quick but strenuos.






What a beautiful view.
My infamous crazy shots. oh yea baby.


The kids and I attemped to take a picture of ourselves on top of the mt but didnt turn out so hot. (and yes I have both of my eye brows you just cant tell in the picture.)


After hiking we went to a little vinyard for some wine tasting for my biirthday, yea thats right im 21 lovelys. And that was the extent of my partying woo big party girl. (if you cant tell that was my attempt at sarcasim.)

mom mom, Todd, and me with a glass of an outstanding Pino
I took this incredible shot of the moon while we were out in the hot tub.

The next day, you guessed it shopping!!!!

I kissed a frog but i didnt get a prince, nothing but metallic lips yuck. I want a refund.


There was gorgeous arcitucture and i just ate it up, oh and took lots and lots of photos.





Im a little late but have an awesome weekend!!!

Happy Thursday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment